[seek-dev] Ecogrid Registry and Query

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Mar 10 09:53:20 PST 2004

Hi, Rod:

I did try the it. But in http://129.237.201.166:8080/ogsa/registry.jsp
I couldn't find a place to post query. So have to click the link - try out
an ecogrid query and get the page
http://129.237.201.166:8080/ogsa/query.jsp.

In there, I chosen Digir Grid Resource and followed your instructions.
Yes, I got the same results as yours.

If I chose Metacat Grid Resouce, I got the same result too. But I took a
look at metacat ecogrid log file, I didn't find any request to it. So it
seems the query didn't go through metacat ecogrid. I double checked the
url in registry, it is correct. I have no idea why the query could not go
to metacat ecogrid.

Could you take a look?

Thanks!

Jing