[seek-dev] Re: Security Issues

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Jun 25 16:49:20 PDT 2004

Rod,

After talking with you this afternoon, I though more about the security
stuff, and remembered that I wrote a document on this about 6 months
ago.  You might find it useful.  Here it is:

http://seek.ecoinformatics.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CertificateAuthorityDesign

We should flesh out this document more fully before you go -- hopefully
getting input from the rest of the EcoGrid crowd.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara