[seek-dev] Re: [seek-kr-sms] UI

Rod Spears rods at ku.edu
Tue Jun 15 08:14:25 PDT 2004

I don't think we have enough information to do anything at the moment,
which basically what Shawn's message was about.

We need to do some formal "use case" analysis to understand our user's
"mental model" and what our users need before we can propose doing
anything. In fact, my belief that Kepler is not necessarily the right
tool for the "top-down" approach is rather premature.

I think the only thing we know is that Kepler with a part of some
portion of the solution. (Oh, and that boxes and arrows will be used
somewhere ;-) .)

Rod