[seek-dev] Some Kepler/Ptolemy Sampling Workflows

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jun 1 15:42:04 PDT 2004

Hi All,
    After our IRC discussion on Friday, I built a couple of workflows
for subsampling from a dataset using existing Ptolemy actors. One is a
random subsample from an input vector and the other is a sequential
subsampler (every nth value). These could be turned into composite
actors, but for now they are probably best considered as samples of what
can be done by combining lower level existing actors. The MOML files for
these workflows are attached.

Comments appreciated

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu