[seek-dev] RE: Ecogrid's implementation for put?

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jul 13 11:34:40 PDT 2004

See Dave V.'s powerpoint slides from his presentation (Dave, could you
check those into CVS if you haven't already?) and the following text
file where we took notes during our discussion:

/seek/projects/ecogrid/docs/meeting-notes/ecogrid-write-api-20040511.txt

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara