[seek-dev] pgm_cut program

Bing Zhu bzhu at sdsc.edu
Fri Jul 9 17:48:23 PDT 2004

David,

I modified the pgm_cut.c code to read pgm files stored in SRB storage place.

The modified pgm_cut.c can be found in the directory,
/export/home/bzhu/pgm_cut,
in landscape machine.

Here is an example of running 'pgm_cut' to get partial image from a pgm file
in SRB.

 $ pgm_cut 0 0 20 20 /home/whywhere.seek/ei/Data/Terrestrial/n00an1.10.pgm

Note that I have re-uploaded whywhere data using a new SRB account,
'whywhere',
as we discussed last time. The new uploaded data, along with their metadata,
is in the collection, /home/whywhere.seek/ei/Data/Terrestrial.

Here is the whywhere account info.
user name: whywhere
password: I will send you in another mail.
SRB server: srb.sdsc.edu
SRB domain: seek
SRB port: 6613

I'd like to test it next Monday. Will you be in office next Monday?

Sincerely,
Bing