[seek-dev] RE: garp tools

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Sat Jan 31 21:53:11 PST 2004

Bertram,

I know I've been late in getting back to you, but I want to be clear
that we already have ongoing work on integrating EcoGrid into Kepler.
Jing has been working on it, and we have a series of design diagrams
that came out of our meetings in Oct and yesterday that Jing will check
in.  We had a conf call yesterday among the EcoGrid group (including
Bing) to discuss what needs to be done, and are planning another call in
2 weeks to catch up.  Lets make sure Bing doesn't start reimplementing
stuff that Jing is already working on.  In addition, Rod expressed
interest in working on the UI stuff in Kepler too, so we've got some
decisions to make about who will be focusing on different systems. I
have some ideas.

I'll be in San Diego tomorrow -- talk to you then!

Matt