[seek-dev] Kepler/Garp testcase needed

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jan 20 15:17:06 PST 2004

Rod,

I put a test digir ecogrid query and resultset document in
seek/projects/ecogrid/tests/testfiles.  You should be able to run a
Digir query against:
   http://speciesanalyst.net/digir/DiGIR.php?resource=MammalsDwC2
and get back results.  I'm not sure which mammal species in there have
lat/lon values -- you'll need to find one that does.  Dave can probably
help with that, or tell us an alternate resource that does have lat/lon
values.

Let me know if they are what you had in mind, and see my CVS log entries
for some issues that I came across while doing this.  In particular, it
appears a change to the resultset.xsd was made (myabe by Jing?) to add a
"content" element that I think is superfluous, but we'll see by
discussing it with Jing.  So my test resultset probably won't validate
against the schema until this is resolved.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara