[seek-dev] get data from a remote place to Ecogrid client

Bing Zhu bzhu at sdsc.edu
Fri Jan 16 15:02:15 PST 2004

Jing,

Since we decided to call RFT (or grid-ftp) APIs within our Ecogrid service,
it has been clear that
such approach would make it very hard for other users to build a client
based solely on our WSDL
without knowing internal RFT calls.

I am not sure if we have such requirement in building our Ecogrid. Our
Ecogrid client and APIs should
be sufficient for Ecogrid users to query different data sources and ship
data among different nodes.

Bing