[seek-dev] Re: garp with kepler

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Jan 16 15:00:28 PST 2004

Hi Ricardo,

Sorry, I should've known that the word "exact" doesn't really work with
genetic algorithms.  I guess I just needed what you just provided...that
is, an overview of what the output should (kind of) look like.  If you
could get it running and check out the output, that would be great.  let
me know if you need any help getting it going.

chad

--
Chad Berkley
berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu