[seek-dev] Digir checkins

Rod Spears rods at ku.edu
Fri Jan 16 10:28:29 PST 2004

I have checked in a new directory containing the EcoGrid Digir Service
and some additional files to assist in building Digir itself.

The build instructions are:

seek/projects/ecogrid/src/org/ecoinformatics/ecogrid/digir/Digir_Instructions.html

The EcoGrid implementation of the service is at:

seek/projects/ecogrid/src/org/ecoinformatics/ecogrid/digir/impl

Note the current service does NOT take the incoming query and convert it
to a digir query. It has a pre-canned query (a string) that when the
query method is called it issues a request to digir with the canned
request and gets the results back.

The work I am starting now is to transform the incoming Ecogrid query to
a digir query and then transform the results from digir back to ecogrid.

Rod

--
Rod Spears
Biodiversity Research Center