[seek-dev] questions regarding recent changes in ecogrid query

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Feb 20 14:57:51 PST 2004

Hi, Bing:

What error message did you get when you try to view WSDL? Actually I can
see mine in dev.nceas.ucsb.edu:8080/ogsa.

Could you also send us the segment of server-config.wsdd in ogsa/WEB-INF?

In the lasted ecogrid code, we use instance pattern rather than factory
pattern. In instance pattern, the provider is still handler. But some
other parameters(such as classname) were changed.

Thanks!

Jing