[kepler-dev] Re: [seek-dev] RE: garp tools

Dave Vieglais vieglais at KU.EDU
Sun Feb 1 22:40:28 PST 2004

One of the GDAL sample apps, gdal_translate provides crude resampling
implementation.  For the purposes of generating datasets compatible with
GARP, it should not be too hard to derive a solution from that code.  A
more general purpose solution would require a bit of effort though.

There is also a SWIG interface file for generating a python module -
might form the basis of a java interface as well.

DV.