[seek-dev] hydro1k data on srb and metacat

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Dec 3 16:14:58 PST 2004

Jianting,

I've been searching fot the EML metadata for the hydro1k data but can't
find it on the KNB.  Did you upload it?  We need it for the BEAM
workshop!  I'm gone next week, but could you please work with Jing to be
sure the EML metadata is on the metacat (publicly accessible) and the
data is on the SRB (also publicly accessible) just like the IPCC data are?

I just talked to Raja a few minutes ago -- they are having trouble with
the tape system that the IPCC data is on, so its not accessible.  He is
going to move the data we need to a srb hard drive resource so that
reliability of access goes up.  When you put the hydro1k data up, please
be sure you put it on the right srb resource -- raja will know how to do it.

Thanks,