[seek-dev] Ecogrid conference call this Thursday???

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Apr 22 10:42:27 PDT 2004

Hi Rod,

Jing, Chad and I can not participate next week because we are meeting to
work on Kepler with some others.  What about the proposal Chad made
earlier for the week following that, the earlier the better?  Please
respond with all of the times you can make below:

May 3 10:30am PDT
May 4 10:30am PDT
May 5 10:30am PDT

or, if those don't work, April 30 10:30 am PDT (Chad can only do it in
the morning)?

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara