[seek-dev] ecogrid tasks

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Sep 26 15:47:56 PDT 2003

Jing, Bing, Raja, Dave, Rod, Peter,

I have tried to capture all of the tasks that we agreed on in bugzilla,
with some brief comments on each fromthe EcoGrid meeting.  Please review
the bugs that I put in and changed and comment in the bug if you think I
got anything wrong, or add another bug if I missed any (some bugs
already existed and I just left them in place or added a few notes).  I
also added some more milestones so we can start to classify these things
in terms of release goals.

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara