[seek-dev] FW: implementation of Query and Get

Bing Zhu bzhu at sdsc.edu
Wed Sep 10 13:42:35 PDT 2003

Jing,

Dave's QueryInterface4 looks good to me. If all of us agree with this
simplified version
for Query and Get, we can start to develop an OGSA service as I described in
my previous
mail (see below).

I am currently writing Java code, XMLQueryDocSRBParser.java, which reads our
XML query document into an Apache xerces DOM object and then decode the
DOM object into SRB query(s).

Bing