[seek-dev] SAS wrappers

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Oct 9 11:19:49 PDT 2003

Yeah, the plan is to have an actor that can execute arbitrary sas code.
  We basically had this written for Monarch, so I just need to figure
out how to port it to a ptolemy actor.  We also want and actor for R.
There is already MatLab support in ptolemy, but I haven't looked into it
enough to see if the current actor will meet our needs.

chad

--
Chad Berkley
berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu