[seek-dev] SAS wrappers

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Oct 9 11:09:00 PDT 2003

Hey Bertram,

We have not yet created a ptolemy SAS actor, if that's what you mean.
It's on my list to do though and I may try to get to it today.  We have
written execution plugins for SAS for our Monarch engine.  EML can
definitely document SAS datasets, if BIRN just wants to document them.
If I didn't answer your question, let me know.

chad

Bertram Ludaescher wrote:
> Matt et al:
>
> Have you guys worked with SAS datasets and have a wrapper for SAS?
> For example as part of EML?
> (context: some BIRN users have SAS data and we'd like to be able to
> "wrap" sources)
>
> thanks
>
> Bertram

Chad Berkley