[seek-dev] RE: Perl Cog

Bing Zhu bzhu at sdsc.edu
Thu Nov 20 12:48:33 PST 2003

Steve,

Dave and Yang are considering moving their existing web apps developed in
Perl to OGSA services.
As to my knowledge, OGSA provide tools to build OGSA services in Java, C,
etc. But I am not sure
if it is possible currently to build OGSA services in Perl.

Matt's message reminded me that your team had  been using Perl to develop
GridPort software. If your team has adopted or are working on OGSA
implementation,
this will be a good news for Dave and Yang.

Regards,
Bing