[seek-dev] "get" operation of EcoGrid

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Nov 14 16:37:39 PST 2003

Hi, everyone:

I just checked in the new version of EcogridSoap.gwsdl(I think the name
should be changed soon) file. In this version, the new operation of "get"
is added. Basically, the get method will have three parameters -
sourceURL, destinationURL, and identifier. Method "get" will transfer the
object (such as file) with the identifier from source to destination. The
return value of "get" is a integer. It is requestId which can keep track
of tranfer ( I borrow it from RFT in globus). But I think the the
integer is the result of transfer will be better.

Any comments, suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Jing Tao
National Center for Ecological