[seek-dev] Re: query interface

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Nov 4 16:40:37 PST 2003

Hi, Bing:

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, Bing Zhu wrote:

> Jing,
>
> As we discussed in Seattle's meeting, we should have one GSH
> for our Ecogrid query interface.
>
> Currently, Metacat and SRB have their own GSHs
> for user to submit their queries. I think it is OK for the
> development stage. We have to merge them into one someday.

I am not sure if it is necessary to put them into one GSH. Now we may put
srb and metacat ecogrid implementation into same GSH. When Digar coming, do we
need put it in the same one? In future another new one coming, do we need
put it in the same one? I think it is better to run independly.

> BWT, have you found the reason why we had the axis problem
> as we encountered during the meeting at Santa Barbara.

Yes, I figured out the problem. We need put some lines code into
server-config.wsdd. You may take a look at the
seek/projects/ecogrid/docs/gt3-installaion-linux.txt. Following the last
step, you will be fine.

Cheers,

Jing

--