[seek-dev] Draft on integrated modelling

Ferdinando Villa fvilla at zoo.uvm.edu
Fri May 30 06:52:06 PDT 2003

Dear Seekers,

here's a draft of a paper that I've been frantically writing during the
last week, and is hopefully a better explanation of my rants about
integration semantics/technologies in San Diego. I just submitted it to
a JIIS special issue since I had a deadline of today (and I'm leaving
for 20 days in Europe in one hour) but I'd be delighted to hear your
feedback anyway, especially if you think that some of these ideas could
be relevant or reprioritized to fit more of the Seek goals.

My best to all,
ferdinando
--
ferdinando villa, ph.d.                    associate professor
gund institute for ecological economics, university of vermont