[seek-dev] Extending PtolemyII

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at sdsc.edu
Thu May 1 11:06:25 PDT 2003

SciDAC-SDM developers:

For those of you who are interested in understanding and extending the
PtolemyII system, here is some information:

As I mentioned, the SEEK developers at NCEAS are already dissecting
and extending the PtolemyII code in order to "plug-in" new data
formats etc.

There is a mailing list used by the SEEK developers that I would like
to encourage you to subscribe to, in case you want to see what's going
on regarding PtolemyII or ask questions about the workings of the code
etc (note that at SEEK we are a 3-rd party to Ptolemy just as is the
case in SciDAC).

To subscribe to SEEK dev go here:

The people working on the PtomelyII extensions at SEEK are:
Matt Jones (SEEK project manager) , Chad Berkley, and Rich Williams.

Bertram