[seek-dev] Re: Ptolemy II hacks

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu May 1 10:04:52 PDT 2003

Bertram,

Yes, Chad is going to try to get our EML data sources working in Ptolemy
before San Diego. I have dissected Ptolemy code quite a bit and know,
for example, how the GUI framework works pretty well.  If anyone has
questions, send them along to seek-dev and one of us (me, Chad, Rich)
may have some insight.  We'll do the same with out questions.  As this
type of discussion is the purpose of seek-dev, I don't see the need for
a new list.  The SciDAC developers are welcome to join seek-dev if they
are interested.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara