[seek-dev] Re: Monday telecon

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Jun 16 08:12:19 PDT 2003

Raja and others,

I am busily (and tardily) setting up this conference call.  Could you
send me the phone numbers at which you will be located for the call?  It
would be best if we minimize the number of lines in use by having people
at the same place join on a speaker phone.  Thanks.  I need confirmation
of the numbers for the following people:

Raja and Bing    (858) 534-8191
Jing and Dan     (805) 892-2509
Peter            (480) 965-6791
Dave             (785) 766 9897