[seek-dev] Re: Monday telecon

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jun 12 14:39:35 PDT 2003

Hi Raja,

Yes we are still on for the EcoGrid conference call.  I have not set it
up, so we could move it if other people are ok withthe schedule change.
  I will cc seek-dev and see what people (Jing, Dan, Dave, Bing, Matt,
Raja, Peter) think about the schedule change.  Please respond to me by
noon PDT tomorrow if you can not accomodate that change in time.
Thanks.  I'll compile the responses and schedule the call tomorrow
afternoon.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara