[seek-dev] Re: notes on eml (Your comments and suggestions will be greatly a ppreciated!)

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Feb 10 14:05:46 PST 2003

Looking over Peter's comments, it seems we were essentially in 100%
agreement about the areas where more work is needed in EML, and the
areas where there was some confusion about what EML actually provides.
I'm looking forward to the continuation of this discussion, and thinking
about the impact that Jenny's analysis might have on out plans for SEEK.
way, it might get some of the other interested seek contributors
involved, and might extend our thinking to include the taxonomy and
collections information that we're targeting as well.  If you're not
subscribed to seek-dev, you can do so at the following web site:

Matt Jones                                    jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Fax: 425-920-2439   Ph: 907-789-0496