[seek-dev] Re: Something to consider....

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Dec 18 09:52:25 PST 2003

Yeah, I agree.  If you're struggling with the gt3 install, maybe its
better to point your client at an already installed version like
dev.nceas.ucsb.edu.  You can even develop there if you need a gt3
install in which to run a DIGIR version of the interfaces.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara