[seek-dev] TCPMON branck

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Dec 10 09:45:51 PST 2003

Hi, rod:

Yesterday I tried to make TCPMON work for the client which could generated
service instance. But I stuck on it. So I sent an email to globus and I
got some reply. I will try again.

However, I made the TCPMON working which need globus create service
instance in server side. I checkin the code as a branch - TCPMON.

So you just update you code like:
1. cvs update -r TCPMON
2. edit baseURL in build.xml make sure the port still be 8081.
3. start tcpmon, listener port is 8081 and target port is 8080(tomcat
port).
4. restart tomcat
5. create a service instance as globus:
   in gt3/bin: run "./ogsi-create-service
http://localhost:8080/ogsa/services/org/ecoinformatics/ecogrid/MetacatFactoryService metacat"
6. run "ant runClient"

You will see the soap info in tcpmon. Now it works fine to me.

Jing

--
Jing Tao
National Center for Ecological