[seek-dev] DODS -- relevant for the EcoGrid?

Peter McCartney peter.mccartney at asu.edu
Thu Dec 12 09:02:31 PST 2002

very relevant. we talked about them in our break out group. Mark and I hear
a presentation and demo on this at the Cyberinfrastructure workshop in
boulder. They are speaking all the same lingo - syntactic and semantic
metadata, ontologies, etc. I think they are ahead of us in some ways, at
least with respect to some very standardized data structures. I thought the
aggregatin server concept was very interesting.