[rdifs-training] data policy examples

Ivan Dario Valencia idvalencia at manomet.org
Tue Jan 3 09:35:11 PST 2006

Hello there,

I am in the process of drafting a data policy for my organization and I am looking for policies from similar organizations to draw ideas. I am hoping to create a fairly concise and straight forward document that expresses feasible and enforceable policies for data access and data reception (what we commit to when we receive third party data).

If you can send me or direct me to some documents I would be very grateful.

All the best for 2006,

Iván

Iván Darío Valencia

Western Hemisphere Shorebird Reserve Network

Manomet Center for Conservation Sciences

P.O. Box 1770 Manomet, MA 02345 USA

Office: (508) 224-6521 Ext 227

Fax:    (508) 224-9220

idvalencia at manomet.org <mailto:idvalencia at manomet.org>