[rdifs-training] Has it really been a year since the RCN training????

Samantha Romanello sroman at LTERnet.edu
Tue Oct 26 08:59:14 PDT 2004

Hi all

Yes, it has been a year since your ecoinformatics and GIS training at
the Sevilleta LTER field station.  It would be most appreciated if you
could take a few moments out of your very, VERY busy day to complete a
survey about how the training has affected your work.  The survey is
located at ...  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=33321685639 .  I am
hoping to use this information not only to improve trainings given
through the LTER network office but also as part of a research project I
am conducting on the affects of hands on training on technological
transfer in the ecological community.  I apologize if you receive this
twice.  Also I would really appreciate if you could pass this on to
fellow trainees who may have changed emails.

I thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
best
Samantha

--

What would Brian Boitano do??