[obs] Fwd: [leaders] FYI: Dataset Publishing Language (from Google Labs)

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Mar 30 07:44:49 PDT 2011

This note from Bertram points out a new entry into the data annotation field
from Google.  Its interesting, and includes a rehash of standard metadata
descriptions, as well as annotation and classification of variables.
Obviously it closely relates to both metadata standards like EML and the
BDP, and to observational data models like OBOE.

Matt