[obs] OBOE master file

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Oct 27 12:17:16 PDT 2010

The ecoinformatics URLs are the namespace URLs for the OBOE files. They need
not resolve (because they are the namespaces only), but for convenience we
have arranged for the namespace URIs to resolve to the current SVN-managed
files that correspond.  The SVN location for OBOE is:

https://code.ecoinformatics.org/code/semtools/trunk/dev/oboe

And that is indeed publicly accessible.  Shawn, Ben, and Margaret are
maintaining these files, so they should know the status on each.

Regarding the other SVN repositories... I agree it would be less confusing
if we 'svn rm' these historical copies.  They would still be accessible via
svn, but a lot less visible -- someone would have to know that they are
there to do a proper versioned checkout.  Shawn -- do you see any reason not
to svn rm them to reduce confusion?

Matt