[kepler-users] Deploy a workflow as web service

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Fri Sep 12 14:54:29 PDT 2008

Hi Ahmed,

    It would be great if the Web service is useful to you. I will
reorganize the documents of this KeplerWebService and tell you when they
are ready.

    About your question on Web service invocation in Kepler, Kepler
should support it by our WSWithComplexTypes Actor. If you meet any
problems with this actor, just let us know. Thanks.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu

Post-Doctor
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, U.S.A.