[kepler-users] Missing python modules when using the Python Actor

Trina Myers t.myers at bigpond.net.au
Wed Oct 22 22:43:37 PDT 2008

Hi All,

Is there a simple way to set the environment variables so that Kepler may
automatically point to a locally installed jython registry? The jython 1.1
version instance shipped in the Kepler build does not appear to have modules
that would make the python actor more extensible for what I would like to
do. I would like to use a number of modules (in particular the xml.sax - eg
saxutils and xmlreader) that are part of jython 2.2 but don't seem to be
available using the current python actor.

Any advice is appreciated,
Cheers
Trina