[kepler-users] Kepler Question

ted leslie tleslie at tcn.net
Thu Oct 2 02:07:05 PDT 2008

Ah, composite actor did the trick in so far as putting that WF in another,
i see it can inherit the directory (as I did in my experimenting and checking docs),
but I notice it doesn't "fire" when you run the main work flow.
(it has its own controls). It would be nice if when I run the outer WF, that
the composite ones run too. Probably I am missing something simple?

-tl