[kepler-users] Kepler Question

ted leslie tleslie at tcn.net
Thu Oct 2 01:27:52 PDT 2008

I just stumpled upon Kepler and am absolutly blown away!

I think it will be very useful for me,
but one requirement that I would have is,

Can I have workflows interact?
Can one trigger another, or start it up?
Can they communicate to one another?
(maybe even a WF run within a WF?, import a WF as a data provider to another WF?)

Also, I use Linux exclusively, but to avoid Java installs and other prereq.
I just put it into a Windows OS on vmware, to give it a quick look.
Is the Linux version as full featured as the Windows? (or fuller, or lessor?)
(If not what are diffs?)

These might be very noob questions, and I don't mind  "RTFM",
but these are fundimental Q's I would appreacate brief feed back on,
(or reference pointers)
before I take a much deeper dive in.

Thanks,

--