[kepler-users] published results obtained with Kepler

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue May 20 12:27:44 PDT 2008

Hello Jacek,

I've forwarded this to our kepler-dev and kepler-users lists and to Matt
Jones and Ilkay Altintas, two of the Kepler project leads.  I'm a
software engineer so I don't really do the science side of kepler.  I'm
sure there are people with published results on one of these two lists.
   Ilkay or Matt, do you know of any concrete examples?

thanks,
chad