[kepler-users] Hydrant, reporting for duty

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Sat May 10 10:24:48 PDT 2008

Hi, Tristan:

    Congratulations on your excellent work. Its web interface is cool
and more friendly. I tried some workflows and they works fine. It is
more comprehensive than the former version.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu

Post-Doctor
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, U.S.A.