[kepler-users] Hydrant, reporting for duty

Tristan King tristan.king at jcu.edu.au
Fri May 9 13:23:10 PDT 2008

Hi all,
Hydrant is now ready for users.
http://www.hpc.jcu.edu.au/hydrant/ (there is a screencast you can all watch
linked on the intro page)

I need a lot of user testing, feedback and suggestions. so please feel free
to sign up and start using hydrant for all your every day workflow needs. If
you have a workflow you want to put into hydrant, but can't seem to get it
to work, throw me an email (or better yet, throw one to the hydrant mailing
list, which can be subscribed to from the hydrant page) and we'll try get it
going.

Enjoy,
-Tristan

--