[kepler-users] PIW application

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jun 3 08:53:43 PDT 2008

Hi Deven,

We removed many workflows prior to the 1.0 release of Kepler because
they didn't work or were not being maintained by their authors.  I think
the PIW workflow was one of those.  I found the workflow in our
archives, but it does not appear to work.  Ilkay Altintas
(altintas at sdsc.edu) might have a PIW workflow that works.  You could
contact her and ask (I've cc'd her on this email).

Sorry about that.  I'll update the wiki with new information.

chad