[kepler-users] SGE submission: Job Commands!

Josep Maria Campanera Alsina campaxic at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 06:27:59 PDT 2008

Dear All,
Thanks for the previous ideas regarding the Branching, they were useful

I'd like also to pick up some extra information on how to submit jobs to a
remote machine with SGE ans also information on the Job commands
(JobGetDirectory, JobgetRealJobID, JobSubmitter, JobStatus, JobRemover,
JobCreator).

So,

(1) I'd like to submit and manage my computational chemistry calculations
via Kepler/SGE. Now, I submit my calculations in a remote machine which has
installed a SGE system. Everything OK. But now I do manually from my local
computer to the remote one.

(2) I found a wonderful workflow that seems to give a clue how to do it
through Kepler/SGE: the TestJobFullCycle-SGE.xml. The problem is that the
documentation is very scarce, actually null! Moreover the documentation on
the mentioned Job commands is non-existing!

So, I wonder if any one could provide me some other workflow examples or
extra information on either the usage of the Job commands or the
TestJobFullCycle-SGE.xml workflow.

Thanks a lot, and have a nice weekend,

Campa,