[kepler-users] Branching a workflow!

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Mon Jul 14 11:36:32 PDT 2008

Hi Campa,

You can't do dynamic runtime scheduling on SDF as it decides on the
course of execution before the run starts. You need to use DDF for
this type workflows. There are examples of workflow using DDF in
Kepler svn. Norbert Podhorszki or Dan Crawl could point you to those
workflows if you want to try the DDF director.

-ilkay

--
Ilkay ALTINTAS
Lab Director, Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT)