[kepler-users] installation problem! kepler20080122

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jan 22 13:11:26 PST 2008

Hi Josep,
    You may need to delete the .kepler directory (in your home dir) if
you were using kepler20070102". The details of the cache there have
changed considerably in a year.

Dan Higgins

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195