[kepler-users] WEKA and CDK integration

Josep Maria Campanera Alsina campaxic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 07:51:34 PST 2008

Hi all again,
I'd like to know if there are any plan in the kepler project related to two
very useful Java open source tools:

- WEKA, http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/ml/weka/ . The most known and popular
Java library for data mining.
- CDK - The chemistry development kit, http://cdk.sourceforge.net . Java
library for structural chemo- and bioinformatics.

In other words,
(1) Are there any plan to integrate them into kepler core in the near
future?
(2) Are there any kepler workflow available that already uses these tools?
(3) What would the strategy be to integrate them into the platforms, I mean
since they are in JAVA are there any "easy" standard procedure to
implement/embed them into Kepler?

Hopefully, we will see these useful tools embed in to kepler soon!

Thanks a lot,

Josep Maria,