[kepler-users] Stable version of Kepler

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Jan 18 09:10:12 PST 2008

Hello,

We're planning at least two releases in the next month or so.  The first
is scheduled for January 1 and will be a release candidate 1.  That
release should be feature complete, but may still have bugs.  We are
then planning the 1.0 release on February 22.  There may be other
release candidates in between those two dates.

If you're looking for the latest code, you can download our nightly
build from http://www.kepler-project.org/nightly/zip/.  This build is
updated everyday and represents the newest development in Kepler.  It is
currently pretty stable with many bug fixes over the beta 3 release.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

chad