[kepler-users] best demo workflows?

Tristan King tristan.king at jcu.edu.au
Tue Jan 15 22:40:37 PST 2008

Hi guys,
I'm just wondering what workflows you guys generally demo to people
(especially scientists) who may be interested in or who you're trying
to get interested in using kepler?
I want to get some good workflows that i can get working under my web
portal to demo to potential users, but i find that most of the
workflows (at least all the interesting sounding ones) on the cvs
server are broken.
If anyone's got some golden workflows that run with the trunk of the
cvs i'd be very thankful if i could get my hands on them :)

Thanks
-Tristan