[kepler-users] Installation problem on Linux

Fanny Lévy-Provençal fanny at cng.fr
Mon Feb 25 10:02:09 PST 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to install it with the Linux installer.
The whole terminal window is just :

KAR Library directories: [/usr/local/Kepler/kar/actors, /usr/local/
Kepler/kar/directors]
getEndpoint - ENDPOINT attr is null

I have nothing else.

But I may have a java trouble, I thought Java 1.5 from Sun was
installed, but in fact it's the java 1.5 from gcc (gcj).
Do you think it could be part of my problem ?

Thanks,

Fanny.